If you think, using a range extender the way to Access Linksys Router Login will change then you are not right. In fact, nothing will change, only the internet speed will become more pleasurable. Actually, the main task of RE7000 range Extender is to improve the internet appearance even in the no signal area providing best speed. Whether you are new to start Linksys Setup using Range extender or any existing user want to replace the range extender with new RE7000 model, you can follow the below steps carefully.
RE7000 Range Extender Setup
- Place your RE7000 Extender near to your Linksys Router and power it on. For the very first time, you have to place your extender near to the Router later you can replace it.
- When you get its power on, its orange LED will light up and it will take some time to boot up. So initially the process will need to run smoothly without any hurry.
- When it is properly connected, it will automatically display on the screen of your PC or connected device. If it is not available then go to your browser and type http://extender.linksys.com.
- Click on the ‘start setup’ to setup a connection between your range extender and router.
- Create an ‘Admin Password’. Enter the password and go to save the settings.
- Select the ‘As a Wireless Range Extender’ and then click on ‘Next’.
- Select your existing wifi connection name. If your network contains the dual band then get ready to choose a dual band to see SSID Name of both bands.
- Now create extended network names, you can go with the existing one or can change it for your security reasons.
- Click on the ‘Next’ and it will display the ‘Spot Finder’ where you can select the range of internet signals. It should be ‘just right’. In case it is showing too far or too close, you can relocate the extender where there is need of perfect internet signals.
Access to Linksys Router Login Using RE7000 Range Extender
- When wirelessly your extender is connected to range extender, your wifi connection manager will show your network name and three digits of extender together like ‘Linksys Router _ EXT’. First of all, connect this to your wifi device
- Open your browser and type 192.168.1.1
- Access Linksys Router Login will display. It will ask for username and password. You can leave the username blank while the Linksys Password is ‘admin’ by default. If you ever changed it then type the changed one.
You reached to setup wizard of your Linksys Router and ready to manage the settings.